Digital Marketing and PPC
Services that Transform
We help brands implement digital marketing strategies that are geared to optimize, communicate and advocate. Our strategies help brands, expand their current reach and reach new audiences. We also help develop brand stories that help connect with their customers and encourage advocacy. Digitization of business is changing the way brands attract leads, engage prospects, create conversions and compete with each other. A good digital strategy, backed by real-time data can help organizations in everything from lead management to customer retention.
Some of the options we offer as part of the digital marketing service include:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - While search engine optimization (SEO) aimed at pushing up website ranking through unpaid traffic, search engine marketing (SEM) aims at doing so through paid traffic. Google Adwords is the most popular form of search engine marketing. Here marketers pay Google an amount of money for showing their ad on a spot on the search results page. Since Google is the most popular search engine today, Google Adwords gives marketers a unique opportunity to drive website traffic and increase conversions. But it’s important to know that success of SEM depends on the use of keywords and advertising budget. Search engine marketing is a form of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, which requires advertisers to pay search engines on the number of clicks received on their advertisement.
- Content marketing - You may have experienced the hype around content in today’s online marketing domain. After all, it’s widely believed that content is the king. This is where content marketing becomes important as a process of delivering relevant and superior-quality content to online users. The objective behind content marketing is simple: to help the business increase leads and sales. But in order to achieve this objective, a business has to create interesting, engaging and relevant content. Content marketing is actually great because it blends outstanding content with other forms of digital marketing like social media marketing and SEO.
- Email marketing - Email marketing is considered one of the best marketing channels for increasing conversions. You must have seen the barrage of promotional emails you get in your mailbox. While some people may find it annoying, others actually subscribe to such promotional offers. Email marketing is a great way to keep these subscribers updated with latest offers, content, product, etc. Doing so helps a business form stronger relationships with prospects and consumers, and increase brand trust and loyalty.
- Affiliate marketing - For those of you who don’t know, affiliate marketing allows you to recruit people who can get leads for your business. These affiliates act as salespeople who you recruit on a commission basis. The amount of commission, however, is figured out by you. While some businesses offer a flat rate, others offer a percentage of sales as commission to affiliates. Affiliate marketing is perfect for e-commerce, B2C businesses.
Social Media Marketing
Get More Traffic & More Engagement
If you have been using social media for a while now, you’ve probably seen and interacted with a business page’s post or ad- especially if it was a brand you like! Your target audience is no different. They like engaging with brands they favor and trust. But how do you create that brand-consumer trust?
That is where social media marketing, or also commonly known as SMM promotion, comes in. This specific digital marketing method aims to increase brand awareness and establish brand trust by building a solid social media presence for your brand.
When managing your business’ social media accounts, you should not put all your eggs in one basket. Yes, they are all social media platforms, but they are different in their own way. Just like businesses in the same industry, each of these social media networks have their own strengths and features that can be useful to your business. That’s why it’s crucial for you to have an effective social strategy on more than one platform.
But wouldn’t that be time consuming? If you do it yourself, yes it can consume your time and resources. But the good news is that you don’t have to do it yourself. Our online marketing company can help you with our social media marketing services.
Search Engine Optimisation
Custom SEO services that fit your unique business needs
It’s harder than ever to plan, execute, and refine an SEO strategy that gets results. The days where blogging and the occasional ad campaign could land you on the front page of the Google search results are over.
Today, SEO has evolved into a complex strategy made of many moving parts that must work together as a unified brand experience. Brands also need to optimize for new features like voice search and featured snippets and ensure that everything is set up properly on the technical side. What’s more, factors like authority and credibility are becoming increasingly critical to search performance, which means you’ll also need to include reputation management in your SEO strategy.
Challenger Marketing listens to your business goals, gets to know your brand identity, market, and competitive landscape and uses those insights to develop a custom strategy that gets you where you need to go and beyond.
Delivering printed materials direct to the customer
Leaflet distribution could mean many things from handing out leaflets on the street to distributing leaflets to the home also known as a door drop.The most effective form of leaflet delivery is door drop leaflets to homes, also called ‘letterbox marketing’. This is because the leaflet has to be picked up from the doormat and engaged with. Leaflet dropping companies can help get your leaflets to right homes and the best part is there are no permissions needed.
At Challenger Marketing, we have teams all across South Wales and into England delivering lealfets direct to households. We have a highly skilled and trusted team of adult leaflet distributors ready to deliver results.
Delivering leaflets to areas can become extremely time consuming, but adding your leaflets to runs that are already planned and scheduled to go with our teams is a fast, effective and cheaper alternative to doing this yourself.
Delivering leaflets to homes can be a much more effective form of marketing than others if done right. Using in-depth demographic software to target particular audiences depending on your usual customer base, we can ensure a higher response rate than if you were to blanket advertise an entire area.
Effective telemarketing by successful sales agents
If your company is speaking with hundreds of decision makers a week and arranging appointments, you’re consequently going to be winning more business than your competitors who are not doing outbound calls. We found that outbound telemarketing is also proven to fill a sales rep’s diary for our clients. No other method of outbound marketing offers such predictability and immediacy.
Outbound Telemarketing services for your business:
- Lead generation and appointment setting
- Customer win-back campaigns
- Event promotion and marketing
- Market research
- Brand awareness
- Data validation and pipeline building
We require you to provide us with your data in order to begin conducting calls.
Real people. Real PR. Real results.
Effective marketing is key to a successful business, and communicating with the customer can take many forms depending on the intended aims. Market position can be influenced by good PR. Consistent effort will help a company to become a market leader through constantly reinforcing the advantages it can offer and establishing its expertise in its field.
Using a range of services that we offer in house, we can provice a full and effective business and marketing strategy that keeps within your budget.
Some of our PR services include:
- Customer testimonials - We ensure that we fully understand our client's products and services, and especially the key benefits. For a turnkey service we will visit to carry out the interview, take photographs, write the story, and obtain approval from both our client and their customer. We can consult with editors about placing the story and/or distribute the finished testimonial to an agreed media list.
- Press releases - Working with our clients we can identify topics for press releases.We will research the background material, write the press release and source a suitable image ready for distribution to an agreed media list.
- Consultation - We will work with our customers to help them arrive at a suitable marketing plan which will maximise results and keep within budget by advising on the most appropriate marketing mix.